Tuesday 20 December 2011

The demise of my dear mother

Mrs. Shanti Devi
     

           It's very painful for me to inform my friends that my dear mother passed    away on the 14th of  Nov. 2011.After a seven years struggling with CANCER medically known as MULTIPLE MYLOMA.      
         
      "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else."
         It's  true that she get rid of unbearable pain,we can not even imagine. But how can I make myself so strong to overcome the dilemma I faced. 
     My mother is my inspiration. It's she with whom I shared all my even and odds. She was a motivator. 
      It seems she is alive, whenever her memory comes in my heart ,eyes are full of tears. 
      It's impossible to fulfill what loss I faced. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. May her soul rest in peace. How lucky if she were born again as your mother in your next birth

    ReplyDelete